October 23, 2020
The 2020 West Coast one-day ride option is officially on Saturday, October 24, 2020, however you are welcome to participate as a one-day rider on ANY day of Tour de Pink.
If Friday or Sunday’s route works better for your schedule, just register as a regular 1-day rider, and contact the TDP team at email@example.com to let us know that you will be riding on Friday or Sunday.
Registration for One-Day RidersWhile the official 1-day ride is Saturday, you may be riding your 1-day ride on Friday or Sunday instead. Here is when you need to be at the hotel for each day.
- If you will be available Thursday evening October 22nd, you're welcome to attend Thursday night registration from 4:00-8:00pm at the Palm Garden Hotel in Thousand Oaks.
- Register onsite from 5:30–6:30 a.m. on Friday, October 23rd at the Palm Garden Hotel in Thousand Oaks. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 6:30 am. Please note that we do NOT provide transportation from the finish in Santa Barbara back to Thousand Oaks.
- Register onsite from 6:00–7:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 24th at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 7:00 am.
- Register onsite from 7:30–8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 25th at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 8:00 am.
Saturday, October 24 Schedule
6:00-7:00 am - Mandatory One-Day Rider Registration
Hilton Resort , 633 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
7:00 am - Mandatory Rider Meeting at Hilton Resort (breakfast provided during meeting)
8:00 am - Ride Departs from Hilton Resort12:00-3:00 pm - Riders finish back at Hilton Resort
4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Optional Hangout for Metastatic riders and guests at Hilton Resort
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Optional Hangout for all Survivor riders and guests at Hilton Resort
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Optional Hangout for all Co-survivor riders and guests at Hilton Resort
6:30 pm - Dinner* at Hilton Resort
Route distance: option of 35 or 53 miles
* YSC is offering 1 free dinner to all one day riders. We strongly encourage you to stay for the dinner program on Friday and/or Saturday, where Tour de Pink riders will share their stories about their journey with YSC. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-608-6001 to request that your name be added to the Friday or Saturday night dinner list.
TransportationBecause the Saturday route is a loop starting and ending at Hilton Resort in Santa Barbara, there are no additional transportation needs for the one-day ride. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from the event hotel.
If you ride on Friday, please note that the ride starts in Thousand Oaks and ends in Santa Barbara - you will need to provide your own transportation at the end of the ride
If you ride on Sunday, please note that we do not provide transportation from the finale at Sanbuenaventura State Beach back to the Hilton in Santa Barbara - only to the Palm Garden in Thousand Oaks.
Driving: You may leave your car parked at the Hilton Resort for the day for $15. See the hotel on google maps here.
Please see our transportation page for additional transportation information.
- $500 to participate
- All one-day riders will receive a Tour de Pink cycling jersey
- Breakfast, lunch (at a rest stop), dinner, supplies at rest stops along the route, and all medical and technical support is provided
- Hotel rooms are not provided for One-day riders. If you would like to stay at the Palm Garden or Hilton Santa Barbara hotel during Tour de Pink, One-day riders must make their own reservations directly with the hotel.