October 25, 2019
The 2019 West Coast one-day ride option is officially on Saturday, October 26, 2019, however you are welcome to participate as a one-day rider on ANY day of Tour de Pink.
If Friday or Sunday’s route works better for your schedule, just register as a regular 1-day rider, and contact the TDP team at email@example.com to let us know that you will be riding on Friday or Sunday.
Registration for One-Day Riders
While the official 1-day ride is Saturday, you may be riding your 1-day ride on Friday or Sunday instead. Here is when you need to be at the hotel for each day.
- If you will be available Thursday evening October 24th, you're welcome to attend Thursday night registration from 4:00-8:00pm at the Palm Garden Hotel in Thousand Oaks.
- Register onsite from 6:00 –6:30 a.m. on Friday, October 25th at the Palm Garden Hotel in Thousand Oaks. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 6:30 am. Please note that we do NOT provide transportation from the finish in Santa Barbara back to Thousand Oaks.
- Register onsite from 6:00 –7:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 26th at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 7:00 am.
- Register onsite from 7:00 –8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 27th at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort. Breakfast is provided during the Mandatory Rider Meeting at 8:00 am. Please note that we do not provide transportation from the finale at Sanbuenaventura State Beach back to Santa Barbara - only to the Palm Garden in Thousand Oaks.
Saturday, October 26 Schedule
6:00-7:00 am - Mandatory One-Day Rider Registration
Hilton Resort , 633 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
7:00 am - Mandatory Rider Meeting (breakfast provided during meeting)
8:00 am - Ride Departs
3:00-5:00 pm - Ride Finish
Hilton Resort, 633 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
6:30 pm - Dinner*
Saturday Route distance: 58 miles
* YSC is offering 1 free dinner to all one day riders. We strongly encourage you to stay for the dinner program on Friday and/or Saturday, where Tour de Pink riders will share their stories about their journey with YSC. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-608-6001 to request that your name be added to the Friday or Saturday night dinner list.
Because the Saturday route is a loop starting and ending at Hilton Resort in Santa Barbara, there are no additional transportation needs for the one-day ride. You are responsible for getting yourself to and from the event hotel.
Driving: You may leave your car parked at the Hilton Resort for the day for $15. See the hotel on google maps here.
Please see our transportation page for additional transportation information.
- $500 to participate
- All one-day riders will receive a Tour de Pink cycling jersey
- Breakfast, lunch (at a rest stop), dinner, supplies at rest stops along the route, and all medical and technical support is provided
- Hotel accommodations are not provided, but can be arranged upon request. If you would like to stay at the Hilton Resort on Friday or Saturday nights, please contact the TDP team at email@example.com or 484-608-6001 to inquire about availability in our TDP room block.